How Can We Help You?
Dr. Sanker has been working as a prosthodontic specialist since 1985. In the decades since then, he has gained invaluable experience in cosmetic, reconstructive, and implant dentistry. For the past 15 years, his peers have voted for him as a top prosthodontist, as listed in Washington Magazine. He has a team-based mentality and is always willing to partner with his fellow professionals to achieve the best possible patient outcomes. If you have any questions about prosthodontics, such as the following, Dr. Sanker will be happy to share his expertise with you:
- How do you manage the staging of full mouth rehabilitation?
- How do you safely open occlusal vertical dimension?
- When can I use an overdenture?
- Can I use veneers on worn teeth?
- Can I splint an implant with a natural tooth?
- When do you bond abfraction lesions?
- When do you extract a tooth instead of placing an implant?
- When do removable partials provide good solutions for tooth loss?
- When can I use a locator abutment under a partial denture?
- Are digital dentures better than conventional dentures?
- How do I make immediate dentures?
To talk to Dr. Sanker about the above questions, or any other questions you may have regarding how to restore a patient’s oral function and aesthetics via prosthetics, you can get in touch with him by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. He looks forward to establishing a productive, professional relationship with you.
Thank you for your referrals. Dr. Sanker and his team are proud to be a valuable resource for both general dentists and other specialists. Dr. Sanker encourages referring doctors to contact him personally to communicate information about potential new patients. Radiographs, study model, and other pertinent information can be forwarded to:
Dr. Robert J. Sanker
12250 Rockville Pike #210
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone : (301) 463-4232
Fax : (301) 468-6938