Important COVID-19 Information
Dear patients and friends,
I hope you and your families are doing well. This has certainly been a confusing and unprecedented time in history. As one day rolls into the next, we are all wondering if and when things will return to normal again.
I have spoken to many of you during this time and I truly appreciate your patience. We still do not have a definite return time for providing regular dental care. Hopefully, by May 15th, we can return with a modified schedule.
In the meantime, I have been studying every aspect of how to improve the safety of our office so you can all feel comfortable receiving your dental care. I have implemented several new protocols and measures and I am confident of your safety as well as for my staff. The following are a few changes that you will notice:
- We will be limiting the number of patients in the reception room to two to provide for adequate social distance. Please let us know in advance if you need an aide or family member with you. We have removed all the reading material so feel free to bring your own.
- If possible please try to call and provide your credit card information and insurance changes in advance of your appointment and this will limit your time at the front desk. We can also make your next appointment in advance over the telephone.
- If you have insurance questions please try to sent this information via email or telephone and we will try to solve it during non-clinical hours.
- When you arrive in the office we would like to take your temperature and review your medical status
- Please try to plan your bathroom breaks and telephone calls carefully so that we can maintain sterilization protocols during procedures
- We have been instructed by the American Dental Association to provide an in-office rinse prior to all procedures
- We look forward to seeing you soon.
As always, if you have a dental emergency or question/concern my staff and I are here for you. Feel free to contact me directly on my cell phone 301-996-6957.
Dr.Robert Sanker, Heather, Luisa, Leila and Daisy